Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

My sweet girl turned one yesterday, i can't believe it! This year has went by so fast. The weather was so nasty yesterday that we stayed home and played all day for her birthday. Daddy even came home early and brought her presents. Today we went to the dr. for her check-up and shots. She weighs 19lbs 15.5oz(30th precentile), 29in (50th) I can't believe my chunky monkey is only in the 30th precentile for weight, her pedi says she is finally growing "up" instead of "out". She finally has 2 teeth that started coming in last month. We were wondering if she would ever have teeth :) Bless her heart, we took her paci away this week and she is down to one bottle a day but it will be gone also in the next few days. So far she has done good. We were worried about her sleeping without the paci, it takes her a little longer to go to sleep but it has went better than i thought it would. She is such a sweet, silly little girl. Her birthday party is this weekend, i can't wait to see her eat her cake and tear into her presents. I promise i will post tons of pictures later.
My ten year class reunion was this past weekend. Where did all the time go? I feel like i just graduated from high school. (i wish i looked like i did when i graduated from high school :) We had a good time, it felt like old times again.
Thanks so much for checking on us, i will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!
Where has the time gone. I can't believe our girls are 1. Have fun at the party this weekend. Katy told me about it today. I can't wait to see her with her cake.